Don’t Ban Assault Weapons – Make Them Mandatory!

  • Source: Townhall
  • by:
I was gravely disappointed with Judge Robert Benitez’s California federal court ruling that the Golden State’s ban on “assault weapons” like AR-15s is unconstitutional. It manifestly is unconstitutional, but the judge’s ruling does not go far enough. He should have found that our Constitution requires every healthy, law-abiding adult citizen to have a real assault rifle like an M16 – or, because diversity is important, an M4 – to defend his community and his country from all enemies both foreign and domestic.

That’s my modest proposal du jour – make our peaceful and secure society’s free riders carry their own rucks for once. We need to stop outsourcing the dirty and dangerous work of protecting society to the LEOs and soldiers who make up maybe 5 percent of the population. The other 95 percent need to get with it. It is people with guns who built and maintain a society so peaceful and prosperous that ridiculous twits can babble about “privilege” and engage in similarly frivolous nonsense without a care in the world. You can’t in most places – you’re either too busy trying not to starve, or the local tough guy would squash you like a bug for running your fool mouth. Somebody has to defend the freedom of idiots to explore the outer limits of their own idiocy, and for too long only a small percentage of citizens have picked up a rifle to do it.

I say, “No more.” I say that freedom isn’t free and everyone needs to get out his, her or xir checkbook. Pick up a rifle and get citizening!
 

Gun Dynamics® in the Media

Forbes
OANN
NRATV
US News & World Report
Fox Business
AAN
Newsmax
NYT
yahoo
guns.com
GUN WORLD
rockland county times
Trumptrain
Longroom
The Gun Feed
usweekly
investing.com
Forextv
compuserve
rocketnews
techjollof
Circa
wallstreet reporter
newstage
yournews
baltimore post
peoples trust toronto