Gun Dynamics 1 year Anniversary
BETHEL, CT – When we started Gun Dynamics (GD) 1 year ago on the anniversary of the American Revolution’s “shot heard round the world” we had no idea what to expect. We just knew that standing up against the blacklisting of the gun market was the right thing to do. It was firearms that provided the metal behind the words of our founding fathers push for freedom and it is the right to bear arms that will safeguard said freedom.
Well in the past 365 days we are sad to announce that GD has not had one successful crowdfunding campaign to date. But we have:
- Raised almost $2.2 million in angel funding for campaigners with two more multi-million dollar deals hopefully closing within the next 60 days.
- Networked 7 campaigners into licensing negotiations with established firearm manufacturers and distributors.
- Have 4 technologies being tested by Special Forces units
- Working with over 15 veterans on projects
- Established a growing network of pro-gun professional resources to assist our campaigners.
- Defended the second Amendment on multiple occasions in the media including NPR, Rueters, and The New York Times.
- Provided almost 100 firearm related inventors with support and resources to pursue their dreams when no one else would.
For us at GD that’s not good enough we promise that in the next 365 days not only will we have successful campaign, but we are setting a goal to have a campaign break the 1-million-dollar mark. Yes, you heard it here first. A crowdfunding platform that has yet to raise 1 million dollars for all campaigns will hit a 1-million-dollar campaign in the next 365 days.
In closing we want to thank all of you for your support and are looking forward to bringing you the best in entrepreneurial firearm technology.
Gun Dynamics, President